The residential population of Boonton is 8,444, down by -1% since the last census.
The nearest airport is: TETERBORO.
All you need to know about Buying or Selling a home in
an easy to search site for homes in most Northern New Jersey towns without the hassle of registration or the worry of getting spammed or receiving unwanted phone calls.
Here you will find out all you need to know about:
- Searching for a home in Basking Ridge NJ and surrounding areas
- What's my home worth in Basking Ridge NJ and surrounding areas
- Basking Ridge NJ Schools
- Basking Ridge NJ Market & Neighborhood Reports
- Important links relating to Basking Ridge NJ
- Searching for a home in Madison NJ and surrounding areas
- What's my home worth in Madison NJ and surrounding areas
- Madison NJ Schools
- Madison NJ Market & Neighborhood Reports
- Important links relating to Madison NJ
- Searching for a home in Mendham NJ and surrounding areas
- What's my home worth in Mendham NJ and surrounding areas
- Mendham NJ Schools
- Mendham NJ Market & Neighborhood Reports
- Important links relating to Mendham NJ
- Searching for a home in Morristown NJ and surrounding areas
- What's my home worth in Morristown NJ and surrounding areas
- Morristown NJ Schools
- Morristown NJ Market & Neighborhood Reports
- Important links relating to Morristown NJ
In addition to the towns of Basking Ridge, Madison, Mendham and Morristown, NJ, which are featured on this website, I also serve the surrounding towns in northern Somerset County, commonly referred to as Somerset Hills, which include:
I also work in select towns in Morris County including:
- Morris Township,
- the Chathams,
- the Mendhams,
- the Chesters and
- Long Valley (Washington Township)
and also in the Hunterdon County towns of:
Please call me direct at 908-267-2465 or e-mail me at
Bob@BobZorechakRealtor.com with any questions.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Neighborhood and valuation information provided by Onboard Informatics ©2012 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org