West Jefferson, OH
The residential population of West Jefferson is 4,397, up by 4% since the last census.
The nearest airport is: PORT COLUMBUS INTERNATIONAL.
Who is Mike?
To know me, is to understand I'm first a proud Parent of 2 sons:
Stephen, 26, Basketball coach at Worthington Christian High School. He is a ’06 graduate and played basketball there as well. Basketball, Sports, Coaching and working with kids are some of his passions. He assists also with Real Estate Details, Mailing, etc.
Andy, 24, is an ’07 graduate of Bishop Watterson High School. After graduating, he spent 10 months with NET Ministries traveling the country putting on retreats and programs for the youths of parishes from rural farming communities to troubled areas of LA and other cities. Currently he is assisting our Group and clients as a Licensed Agent and also attends Pontifical College Josephinum.
My passions are my kids, exercise, helping clients with their Real Estate needs.
- 1972 Graduate of Upper Arlington High School
- Attended The Ohio State University, Franklin University, University of Chicago School of Business, American Management Association and Hondros College, Still Learning Everyday!!
- 1971 to 1980 Building Materials Sales
- 1980 to 1989 Partner, Colonial Fireplaces, Powell, Ohio
- 1986 to 1992 Partner, Cooke Rd Properties, Property Investment/ Management
- 1990 to 1991 Independent Sales Representative
- 1991 to 1998 CFM Majestic Products Company, Huntington, Indiana - World’s largest fireplace, stove and accessory manufacturer. Climbed Corporate Ladder – Marketing Manager, Product Development Director, Director of Engineering, VP of Operations/Manufacturing, VP Corporate Development
- 1998-2002 Owner of Colonial Fireplaces, Powell, New Albany, Zanesville Ohio - sold business
- 2004 to Present – Real Estate Agent, currently with RE/MAX
Full Time - 90% Residential, 10% Commercial & Land.
Instructor, Columbus Board of Realtors
- Enjoy family, tennis, basketball, skiing, cardio classes, weight training, golf,
hiking, biking & staying extremely active to keep in reasonable shape and
energy levels high.
- Past “Adventure” accomplishments include triathlons, parachuting (950+ jumps, competed nationally), private pilot license & scuba certified
- Junior Achievement “My Cities” Instructor to Elementary Students (3rd, 4th, 5th Grades)
- Distributor – Send Out Cards
It’s All about Attitude Each Day!
Yearly Goals - Short Term, Long term and the path to get there by Adopting Themes for the Year
2005 – “No Lead Goes Unturned”
2006 – “Spend Less, Sell More”
2007 – “Simplify Everything”
2008 – “Time, Use it Wisely”
2009 – “Network Outside My Sphere”
2010 – “Communication, Over Do It!”
2011 - "Contacts, Keep in Contact"
2012 – “Market thy self”
2013 – “Sharpen the Saw”
The Real Estate Business:
- Help people with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm – Professionalism
- Know the client, It’s all about them
- Listen, Listen, Listen
- Learn and Pass it on – Educate
- Think Beyond the box! - Not just outside the box
- IT IS A BUSINESS, not a social club
Neighborhood and valuation information provided by Onboard Informatics ©2012 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org