Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
168 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area, Houston

The neighborhood of Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area is situated within the city of Houston, Texas.

Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area offers a wide selection of green spaces to enjoy, despite its sometimes busy atmosphere. Reaching green spaces, such as Buffalo Bayou Park and Memorial Park, is easy from the majority of locations in the neighborhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to relax in. This area is relatively quiet, due to the presence of few people out and about on the streets, although those who are near the railway line, Southwest Freeway or Interstate 610 may experience more noise.

About 45% of the dwellings are large apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area, whereas the rest are mainly single detached homes. This area has a good variety of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 70% of the population of this neighborhood own their home whereas the remainder are renters. Roughly 30% of properties in this neighborhood were constructed pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Primary as well as high schools are easy to get to on foot from most properties for sale in this neighborhood. Residents can choose between public and private elementary schools. When it comes to eating, home buyers in this area will appreciate that a general and a specialty grocery store is always only a reasonably short walk away. Additionally, there are a good number of options in close proximity for those who cherish restaurants and cafes. House buyers benefit from a fair number of clothing stores within walking distance.

Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area is reasonably well-suited for traveling on foot; all daily needs can be met by walking, and there are also a fair number of businesses nearby. This area is not particularly transit friendly. Nonetheless, the neighborhood is served by a few bus lines, and bus stops are ordinarily nearby. However, Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area is a very convenient part of Houston for moving around by car. Most real estate listings are a rather short car ride from the nearest highway, such as US Highway 59, and parking is easy.

Real Estate

Homes on Market

111

Median List Price

$1,499,000

Median List Price per sqft

$405
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+