Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
101 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Bridgeville, DE

Bridgeville is a town located in Delaware, United States.

The noise levels in Bridgeville are very low, as the streets tend to be very calm.

In Bridgeville, about 70% of buildings are single detached homes, while mobile homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. About 30% of properties in this town were constructed since the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This town has quite a good selection of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About three quarters of the dwellings in the town are occupied by home owners whereas renters occupy the remainder.

Locals may find it very difficult to access high schools and primary schools on foot. In terms of eating, property owners in this town typically have to use a vehicle to reach the nearest grocery store.

Driving is an excellent mode of transportation in Bridgeville. It is especially convenient to park, and the majority of real estate listings are a very short car ride from the closest highway. However, public transit riders may have very few choices in Bridgeville by reason of the service's low frequency. Nevertheless, the town is linked by a few bus lines. A majority of the houses for sale in this town are located in areas that are not very well-suited for traveling on foot as meeting daily needs is very difficult.

Real Estate

Homes on Market

67

Median List Price

$269,900

Median List Price per sqft

$148

Homes with Negative Equity

16.00%
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+