Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
69 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Cameron Park, TX

Cameron Park is a municipality situated in the Brownsville metropolitan area, which is part of Texas, United States.

Cameron Park is especially quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamor. Even though this municipality is not known for its lively atmosphere, its busier streets are still quite dynamic.

In Cameron Park, many of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest of the properties are mainly small apartment buildings. This part of the Brownsville metropolitan area has quite a good variety of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 70% of the properties in the municipality are occupied by home owners whereas the rest are rented. Around 30% of homes in this municipality were constructed since the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

It is very convenient to get to the nearest supermarket by walking from most homes for sale in Cameron Park. There are also a few options for those who care about restaurants in close proximity. With respect to education, in Cameron Park, locals will usually be able to get to both primary and secondary schools on foot.

This municipality is a very good part of the Brownsville metropolitan area for moving around by car. Finding a place to park is easy. However, a majority of the houses for sale in this municipality are located in areas that are not very convenient for traveling on foot because most daily needs are inconvenient to meet without the use of a vehicle.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+