Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
128 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Carpentersville, IL

Located in Illinois, United States, the village of Carpentersville is located in the Chicago metropolitan area.

Carpentersville is a fairly good village to buy a house in for those who prefer a slower-paced ambience. There are around 20 public green spaces nearby for residents to visit, like Kemper Park and Binnie Forest Preserve, which makes it easy to access them. This village is reasonably quiet overall, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.

About 70% of the population of this village own their home and 30% are renters. In this village, about 70% of the dwellings are single detached homes, while the rest are mainly townhouses. Around 30% of homes in this part of the Chicago metropolitan area were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1990s. This village has quite a good choice of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Primary schools are easy to reach on foot from most homes for sale in this village. On the other hand, property buyers may find it difficult to get to high schools as a pedestrian. Besides public schools, there are private elementary and secondary schools. When it comes to eating, it is easy to reach the nearest grocery store by walking from most houses for sale in Carpentersville. There are also a few options for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes.

The car is usually the favored method to move around in this village. It is especially convenient to park. However, the public transit network in Carpentersville is quite bad. Nevertheless, the village is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are usually relatively close by. Walking is not very practical for residents in this part of the Chicago metropolitan area because very few daily errands can be run without having to use a car.

Real Estate

Homes on Market

53

Median List Price

$165,500

Median List Price per sqft

$117

Homes with Negative Equity

21.11%
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+