Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
13 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Central, Minneapolis

Central is a neighborhood within Minneapolis, Minnesota.

There are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in Central, despite its sometimes busy atmosphere. Although this neighborhood does not contain any public green spaces, parks are especially well-distributed in nearby neighborhoods, making them easy to reach. Much of Central is quite quiet, although there are still several louder areas, especially closer to State Highway 65.

About 60% of the population of this neighborhood rent their home while owners make up the remainder. In this area, about 40% of the dwellings are single detached homes, whereas the remainder are mainly large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes. A majority of the housing growth in this part of the city occurred prior to the 1960s. This neighborhood also has a good selection of unit sizes; it is quite easy to find homes ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

It is a short walk to access both primary and secondary schools from any location in Central. When it comes to food, it is especially easy to reach both a general and a specialty grocery store on foot from most homes for sale in Central. Additionally, there is generally a restaurant or cafe just around the corner. It is also a rather short distance to a reasonable variety of clothing stores.

Central permits home owners to get around using various methods of transportation. The fairly good public transit access allows people to get to many destinations without needing a vehicle as a result of a few nearby bus lines. Central is also car friendly. Many homes for sale are a very short car ride from the nearest highway, such as State Highway 65. Physically active property owners will enjoy the pedestrian-friendly nature of Central; all daily errands can be run on foot, and there are also a good number of businesses close by.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+