Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
713 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Cheyenne, WY

Cheyenne is a city located in Wyoming, United States.

Most areas in Cheyenne are quiet, as there tend to be low levels of noise from traffic - although there are still several louder sections, especially around US Highway 87, Interstate 80, one of the railway lines or the airport (Cheyenne Regional Airport).

In Cheyenne, around two thirds of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest of the homes are mainly small apartment buildings and mobile homes. This city also has a choice of unit sizes; properties range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of the population of this city own their home while renters make up the remainder. Around 30% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

A vehicle is typically needed in this city to access one of about 30 grocery stores. As far as education is concerned, there are only a very small number of high schools and primary schools in Cheyenne and thus they can be a very long walk away. Residents have the option of public and private schools at both the elementary and secondary school level.

The car is very often the best approach to move around in this city. It is very easy to access a parking spot. In contrast, it is very impractical for pedestrians to navigate this city because almost no daily errands can be run on foot.

Real Estate

Homes on Market

349

Median List Price

$270,000

Median List Price per sqft

$164

Homes with Negative Equity

13.29%
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+