Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
19 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Dongan Hills, New York

The neighborhood of Dongan Hills can be found in the city of New York, New York.

The character of Dongan Hills is exemplified by its calm ambience. The greenery in this neighborhood is quite prominent as the tree canopy coverage for the majority of streets is good. Reaching public green spaces in the neighborhood, like Last Chance Pond Park, is easy, since there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore and most homes for sale have a park nearby. This part of New York is reasonably quiet overall, as the streets tend to be peaceful - however noise can be problematic near the railway line.

Large apartment buildings are the predominant housing type, representing around one third of the dwellings in Dongan Hills, while small apartment buildings, duplexes, and single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. This area has quite a good selection of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the population of this neighborhood own their home while renters make up the remainder. Roughly 40% of properties in this neighborhood were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

A grocery store is ordinarily accessible within a very short walk from most homes for sale in this area. Moreover, those who like to dine in restaurants or cafes will have a fair number of opportunities in this area. It is also a rather short distance to a decent variety of clothing stores. With regards to education, primary as well as high schools are convenient to get to on foot from any location in Dongan Hills.

Dongan Hills will appeal to property owners that appreciate several methods of transportation. The public transit system in this area is very good. More specifically, The neighborhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most houses. Dongan Hills is also a fairly pleasant part of New York for pedestrians; many daily errands can be run on foot. Dongan Hills is not very cycling-friendly as there are a good number of elevation changes. Nevertheless, the bicycling network is quite comprehensive.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+