Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
18 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Duval, Jacksonville

Duval is a neighborhood within Jacksonville, Florida.

Most areas in Duval are reasonably quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic. It is rather challenging to access public green spaces in the neighborhood since they aren't well-distributed. Despite that, there are a few parks close by for residents to unwind in.

In Duval, most of the dwellings are single detached homes, while mobile homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This neighborhood offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighborhood own their home whereas the remainder are renters. Around 40% of properties in this area were built since the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s.

Secondary schools are easy to reach on foot from any location in Duval. On the other hand, it can be challenging to reach primary schools as a pedestrian. Concerning eating, house buyers in Duval will welcome that a grocery store is always only a rather short walk away. There are also a few options for those who care about restaurants in close proximity.

Driving is very often the best method to move around in Duval. It is especially convenient to park, and it is a rather short car ride to the closest highway from any location in this part of the city. On the other hand, this neighborhood is not very transit friendly. Duval is not very well-suited for traveling on foot since running common errands is challenging by walking.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+