Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
66 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

East Broad, Columbus

The neighborhood of East Broad is located in the city of Columbus, Ohio.

East Broad is reasonably quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamor - although that is not the case near the railway line or Jack Nicklaus Freeway. It is sometimes difficult to get to parks in the neighborhood since they are distributed sparsely. Still, there are a few parks close by for residents to discover.

Small apartment buildings are the predominant housing type, representing around 40% of the dwellings in East Broad, while the remainder are mainly large apartment buildings, single detached homes, and townhouses. This part of Columbus has a selection of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Home owners occupy around 55% of the dwellings in East Broad whereas renters occupy the remainder. Around 45% of homes in this part of the city were built since the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1990s.

A fraction of property owners in this part of Columbus may be able to travel to one of about 10 supermarkets on foot, while others will have to rely on another means of transportation. A limited variety of restaurants and coffee shops is available as well. With regards to education, primary schools are often an extended walk away, and there are no high schools in East Broad.

This area is especially car friendly. It is very easy to park. On the other hand, the public transit service in this area is not very frequent. Thankfully, the neighborhood is served by a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is generally within walking distance. Traveling on foot is not very feasible for house buyers in East Broad since very few daily errands can be run without needing to resort to a car.

Real Estate

Homes on Market

25

Median List Price

$206,705

Median List Price per sqft

$115
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+