Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
79 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Eucha, OK

Eucha is an unincorporated community located within Oklahoma, United States.

Eucha is wonderful for those who need quiet surroundings, as there tend to be low levels of noise from traffic. Parks aren't well-distributed, making them very difficult to access.

In Eucha, around 70% of the dwellings are single detached homes, whereas the remainder are mainly mobile homes. Roughly 30% of properties in this unincorporated community were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This unincorporated community also has a good variety of housing sizes; homes range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 80% of the population of this unincorporated community own their home while renters make up the remainder.

A vehicle is almost always required in this unincorporated community to reach the nearest supermarket. With respect to education, traveling on foot to high schools can be very difficult in Eucha, which does not contain any primary schools.

Driving is usually the favored transportation option in this unincorporated community. It is especially convenient to park. A majority of the homes for sale in this unincorporated community are located in places that are not very suitable for walking as almost no common errands can be run without the use of a car.

Real Estate

Median List Price per sqft

$182
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+