Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
31 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

German Village Commission, Columbus

German Village Commission is a neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio.

German Village Commission has a character that appeals to a fairly diverse group of people. Although this part of Columbus is not known for its lively ambience, with the bars in nearby neighborhoods, it is very easy to find a place to grab a drink as they are generally located very close by. German Village Commission is quiet, as the streets tend to be reasonably peaceful, however some areas can be quite noisy, especially close to West Freeway. Most locations in the neighborhood have fairly good access to green spaces, such as Schiller Park, since there are a few of them close by for residents to unwind in.

A majority of the housing growth in German Village Commission happened before the 1960s. In this part of Columbus, around 45% of the dwellings are single detached homes, while large apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. Renters occupy about 55% of the units in the neighborhood whereas owners occupy the remainder. This neighborhood is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes.

Property owners in this part of Columbus will be pleased to learn that a grocery store is always only a very short walk away. Furthermore, there is usually a restaurant or cafe just around the corner. With respect to education, both primary and secondary schools are especially easy to reach on foot from any location in German Village Commission.

German Village Commission permits home buyers to move around by several alternative means of transportation. This area is quite transit friendly as a result of a few nearby bus lines. Traveling by car is also convenient in German Village Commission. Parking is easy, and it is a very short drive to the nearest highway, such as Freeway, from any location in German Village Commission. It is especially convenient for people walking to move around in this neighborhood; many day-to-day errands can be run without needing to resort to a car, and a variety of businesses are reasonably nearby.

Real Estate

Median List Price

$600,000

Median List Price per sqft

$304
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+