Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
284 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Gresham, OR

Located in Oregon, United States, the city of Gresham is located in the Portland metropolitan area.

Gresham offers a calm environment and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time in green spaces. This city is fairly good for those who like a quiet atmosphere, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. Lastly, there are over 50 green spaces close by for residents to unwind in, including Gabbert Butte Natural Area and South Beaver Creek Greenway, which makes it easy to reach them from numerous locations in this city.

In Gresham, roughly 55% of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest of the dwellings are mainly large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings. This part of the Portland metropolitan area also has a good selection of unit sizes; it is quite easy to find homes ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the dwellings in the city are occupied by home owners whereas the rest are rented. About 40% of properties in this city were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1980s and the 1990s.

It is frequently possible for property owners in Gresham to do their groceries on foot. Residents benefit from over 200 restaurants and coffee shops as well. When it comes to education, residents will welcome that no matter where their property is located in this part of the Portland metropolitan area, primary schools are close by. However, it can be difficult to access high schools as a pedestrian. Along with public schools, there are private elementary and secondary schools.

The favored approach to navigate Gresham is very often a car. It is very easy to find a parking spot. In contrast, commuting by transit can be challenging in Gresham due to the low service level. Nonetheless, the city is connected by about 10 bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most properties. It is difficult for people traveling on foot to navigate Gresham because few common errands can be run without the use of a car.

Real Estate

Homes on Market

127

Median List Price

$350,000

Median List Price per sqft

$198

Homes with Negative Equity

4.18%
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+