Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
2 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Henderson Circle, Charlotte

Henderson Circle is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Henderson Circle offers a wide selection of green spaces to enjoy. Although Henderson Circle is not home to any parks, green spaces are well-distributed in nearby neighborhoods, which makes it easy to get to them from most locations within this neighborhood. Due to the presence of very few people out and about on the streets, this part of the city remains relatively calm.

In Henderson Circle, roughly three quarters of the dwellings are single detached homes, and mobile homes are also present in the housing stock. This part of Charlotte has quite a good choice of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the properties in the neighborhood are occupied by home owners whereas the rest are rented. Around 30% of homes in this part of the city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 1990s.

Henderson Circle does not have any high schools or primary schools. With respect to food, accessing the nearest supermarket on foot is possible for some, but not all, house buyers in this part of Charlotte. A small selection of restaurants can be found in Henderson Circle as well.

Getting around by car is very easy in this neighborhood. Nearby highways, such as Interstate 485, are reasonably easy to reach from anywhere in Henderson Circle, and it is very convenient to park. On the other hand, traveling on foot is not very practical for residents in this area as very few daily needs can be carried out without having to resort to a vehicle.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+