Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
21 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Kellyton, AL

Kellyton is a town located in Alabama, United States.

Kellyton is very quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic. Green spaces aren't well-distributed, making it very difficult to get to them.

In Kellyton, most of buildings are single detached homes, while mobile homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Home owners occupy roughly 70% of the dwellings in Kellyton while the rest are rented. Around 30% of properties in this town were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

House buyers may consider it very hard to access high schools and primary schools on foot. With regards to food, shopping for one's groceries usually necessitates the use of a car in Kellyton.

The car is very often the best means of transportation in Kellyton. It is very easy to come across a place to park. It is very inconvenient for pedestrians to move around in Kellyton since almost no common errands can be run on foot.

Real Estate

Homes with Negative Equity

3.33%
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+