Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
7 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Newell South, Charlotte

The neighborhood of Newell South can be found in the city of Charlotte, North Carolina.

The character of Newell South is exemplified by its calm atmosphere. This area is reasonably quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamor - although that is not the case closer to the railway line. Finally, getting to parks, including Toby Creek Greenway, is easy from most locations within the neighborhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to check out.

In Newell South, around 70% of the dwellings are single detached homes, while mobile homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. About 30% of properties in this part of Charlotte were built in the 1980s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This neighborhood has quite a good selection of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 80% of the units in the neighborhood are occupied by home owners and 20% are rented.

Some, but not all, property owners in Newell South will live within walking distance of the nearest supermarket. There are also a few opportunities for those who cherish nearby restaurants. When it comes to education, Newell South does not contain any high schools or primary schools.

The preferred means of transportation in this area is usually driving. It is especially convenient to park, and nearby highways are reasonably easy to reach from anywhere in Newell South. It is impractical for pedestrians to get around in this area because running daily errands is occasionally difficult.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+