Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
6 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Pinehurst, Seattle

Pinehurst is a neighborhood within Seattle, Washington.

Despite the somewhat busy feel, there are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in Pinehurst. To be more precise, green spaces, such as Thorton Creek Park, are especially well-situated and there are a few of them nearby for residents to relax in, resulting in them being easy to reach from many locations within the neighborhood. This part of Seattle is relatively quiet, thanks to the presence of few pedestrians, although those who are around Interstate 5 may experience more noise.

In Pinehurst, many of buildings are large apartment buildings, while single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. This part of Seattle has a good selection of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Renters occupy around 60% of the dwellings in the neighborhood while owners occupy the remainder. About 40% of homes in this neighborhood were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

A supermarket is generally accessible within a short walk from most properties for sale in Pinehurst. Likewise, a restaurant is often just around the corner, and there are also a few coffee shops in Pinehurst. Residents can find a fair number of nearby clothing stores. With respect to education, locals will welcome that no matter where their property is located in Pinehurst, primary as well as high schools are nearby.

Walking is reasonably feasible for home buyers in Pinehurst; many common errands can be run on foot. Driving is very often the preferred method to move around in this part of the city. Coming across a place to park is generally easy, and it is a short car ride to the nearest highway, such as Interstate 5, from any home in Pinehurst. On the other hand, the public transit system in this part of the city is not particularly accessible. Nevertheless, home owners are served by approximately 10 bus lines, and it is very convenient to reach a nearby bus stop from most residences.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+