Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
17 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

St. Nicholas, Jacksonville

The neighborhood of St. Nicholas is situated in the city of Jacksonville, Florida.

St. Nicholas remains relatively quiet, due to the presence of few pedestrians, although. It is sometimes challenging to reach parks in the neighborhood since they aren't well-situated. Despite that, there are a few green spaces nearby for residents to visit.

In St. Nicholas, roughly 45% of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest of the houses are mainly large apartment buildings. This area also has a good variety of unit sizes - it is quite easy to find houses ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Renters occupy about 60% of the dwellings in the neighborhood while owners occupy the remainder. Around 40% of properties in this part of Jacksonville were built prior to the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s.

A grocery store is generally accessible within a reasonably short walk from any location in St. Nicholas. There are also a limited number of choices for those who value close by restaurants and cafes. As far as education is concerned, it is a rather short walk to get to both primary and secondary schools from most houses for sale in St. Nicholas.

The favored approach to get around in this part of the city is usually a car. The majority of homes for sale are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway, and it is very easy to come across a parking spot. In contrast, the public transit service in St. Nicholas is not very frequent. Nevertheless, the neighborhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are commonly nearby. Traveling by foot in St. Nicholas is not very common, even though many daily errands can be run without the use of a car.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+