Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
47 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

Tukwila, WA

Located in Washington, United States, the city of Tukwila is situated in the Seattle metropolitan area.

There is a vast selection of green spaces in Tukwila. It is easy to access green spaces from the majority of locations within the city since there are about 20 of them nearby for residents to discover. It is relatively serene in this part of the Seattle metropolitan area, thanks to the presence of very few people out and about on the streets.

Over half of the housing stock of Tukwila consists of large apartment buildings and single detached homes, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings. This part of the Seattle metropolitan area has a good variety of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 60% of the dwellings in the city are occupied by renters while owners occupy the remainder. Around 40% of properties in this part of the Seattle metropolitan area were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

High schools and primary schools are not very abundant in this part of the Seattle metropolitan area, and for this reason not always within walking distance. With regards to food, it is typically feasible for home buyers in Tukwila to do their groceries on foot. Residents are served by over 150 restaurants and coffee shops as well.

Driving is a great transportation option in this part of the Seattle metropolitan area. Many properties for sale are a short car ride from the nearest highway, such as Interstate 405, and it is very convenient to park. However, Tukwila is not an especially pleasant part of the Seattle metropolitan area for traveling by public transit. Nonetheless, property owners benefit from about 10 bus lines, and bus stops are not very far away from most homes. Walking is not especially convenient for house buyers in Tukwila as running common errands is sometimes difficult.

Real Estate

Homes on Market

18

Median List Price

$428,792

Median List Price per sqft

$249
Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+