Any Price
How much can you afford to pay per month? We can filter properties by your monthly budget.

Prefer to see the full property price? Search by the property price instead.
to
CANCEL
UPDATE
0+ bd / 0+ ba
bedrooms
bathrooms
CANCEL
UPDATE
Home Type
Single Family Homes
Condos
Townhomes
Land & Lots
Manufactured
Square Feet
to
Lot Size
to
Year Built
to
HOA Dues
Days On Market
Clear All
UPDATE
Filters
  • Register
16 Results
Days
  • Days
  • Beds
  • Baths
  • Price (Low-High)
  • Price (High-Low)
  • SQFT
  • Lot Size
  • Year

West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl, Charlotte

The neighborhood of West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl is part of the city of Charlotte, North Carolina.

The character of West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl is exemplified by its slower-paced atmosphere. It is easy to reach green spaces from numerous locations in the neighborhood since there are a few of them close by for residents to unwind in. This neighborhood is also fairly good for those who need quiet surroundings, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamor - although that is not the case around the railway line.

The majority of the housing stock of West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl consists of large apartment buildings and single detached homes, and the rest of the dwellings are mainly townhouses. This area has a good variety of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighborhood rent their home while the rest are owners. Around 40% of homes in this part of the city were constructed in the 1990s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 2000s.

A fraction of residents in West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl may have the option to purchase groceries by walking, while others will have to turn to a vehicle. There are also a few choices for those who care about close by restaurants and cafes. As far as education is concerned, there are only a few primary schools in this part of Charlotte and consequently they can be a long walk away. In addition, this neighborhood does not have any high schools.

West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl is an extremely good part of Charlotte for getting around by car. It is very easy to come across a parking spot. On the other hand, a majority of the houses for sale in this neighborhood are located in places that are not very convenient for traveling on foot because very few daily needs can be met by walking.

Loading...
  • Road Map
  • Satellite
  • Hybrid
 
clear polygons
Layers
+